Wendy Lou, M.D.
Dr. Lou is a board-certified dermatologist who specializes in Mohs micrographic surgery and dermatologic surgery. She graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with magna cum laude honors majoring in biology and minoring in chemistry and psychology. Dr. Lou received her M.D. degree with honors from Yale Medical School and subsequently interned at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York City. Her dermatology residency was completed at New York University Medical Center, where she was a chief resident. Dr. Lou pursued further training in Mohs micrographic surgery and laser procedures with Dr. Roy Geronemus at the Laser and Skin Surgery Center of New York. Dr. Lou has been practicing in Long Island and New York City for nearly 20 years and is published in peer-reviewed journals and books.
Professional affiliations and memberships:
- Clinical Assistant Professor Dermatology, New York University Langone Medical Center
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American College of Mohs Surgery
- Fellow, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Attending, Veterans Administration Medical Center Manhattan