Phyllis J. Smith, MD
Dr. Phyllis J. Smith is a dermatologist in Huntington, NY. She is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and has over 20 years experience in diseases and surgery of the skin. Dr. Smith completed her medical school training at Nassau University Medical Center, affiliated with Health Sciences Center of New York at Stony Brook. She is one of only a few physicians that has completed dual residencies and obtained dual board certifications in both Pediatrics and Dermatology. She completed intense clinical training, completing her internship and residency in Pediatrics at Brookdale Hospital, in Brooklyn New York, and her dermatology residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn.
Professional affiliations and memberships:
- Diplomat of American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the Long Island Dermatologic Society
- Attending physician Medicine and Dermatology at Huntington Hospital/Northwell Health
Practices medical, surgical, aesthetic and cosmetic dermatology.
- Interest in cosmetic dermatology as well as skin cancer
- Specializes in adult, adolescent, and pediatric dermatology
- Diagnoses and treats all types of skin problems